School Information: Curro Durbanville Independent School
Curro Durbanville Independent School is situated in Sonstraal Heights (1 Memento Drive) and welcomes English and Afrikaans boys and girls from 3 months old up to Grade 12.
Curro is the market leader in the provision of quality, parallel- and dual-medium independent school education in South Africa. Our goal is to develop responsible, independent and proud individuals, who will make a positive contribution to society.
The development of happy, well-balanced, curious individuals who will make a meaningful contribution to society as versatile and responsible citizens.
Our ethos is governed by Christian values, where learners are encouraged to explore and express their individuality within acceptable boundaries, and ultimately take responsibility for their actions.
We guide them to follow their hearts and minds to develop into the best people they can be.
Our dynamic curriculum covers problem-solving, critical thinking and the development of skills and values. Both individual and group work are evaluated.
Learners are prepared for the matriculation examinations set by the Independent Examinations Board (IEB).
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- Dual-medium (English and Afrikaans in the same class) from Gr 10-12
- Parallel Medium (separate English and Afrikaans classes) from Gr R - 9
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intersen phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- High School phase: Grade 8 to Grade 12
- Class sizes: Grade R to Grade 7: Controlled class sizes (20 learners per class)
- Class sizes: Grade 8 to Grade 12: Controlled class sizes (23 learners per register class)
- School times: Monday to Friday
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
If you have specific interest in this school, please send us a message: click here