Important School Information: Curro Rivonia, Sandton
Curro Rivonia is an English-medium primary school and is known for its policy to always put the interests of its learners first.
These Curro learners are exposed to a quality learning programme in the fields of academics, sport and culture within which they can grow and develop their own, individual abilities.
Curro Rivonia provides an excellent, quality education, including sport and culture, to learners. Situated in the heart of Rivonia the school is the perfect location for working parents who are looking for a safe, nurturing environment for their children.
Our school is located on the old headquarters of Siemens and then Fujitsu SA. The site has an old historic building on it that was the original farm homestead (hence the road name) of the De Bruyn family. The house is 125 years old and a heritage site.
Curro schools are built on the four pillars of:
- Christian ethos
- Positive discipline
- Creative thinking
Book a school tour with us:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 11:00 - 12:00 OR 14:00 - 15:00
- Executive Head school tour (a guided tour done by our Executive Head): Thursdays at 14:00
We look forward to welcoming you to Curro Rivonia.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English-medium tuition with Afrikaans and isiZulu as first additional language options
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 starting in 2018 (higher grades phasing in)
- Controlled class sizes (maximum of 25 learners per class)
- School times vary depending on the phase. Please see school times for more information
- Value-added aftercare: Curro Rivonia does not bill for aftercare before 16:00
- School transport available to and from the school daily
- Sports grounds at Morningside Country Club
- Heated indoor swimming pool
If you have specific interest in this school, please send us a message: click here