Important School Information: St Benedict's Boys School
St Benedict's is a
modern South African school with excellent facilities, built on a
40-acre site in Bedfordview, Gauteng. It was established in 1958 by
the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, a congregation of priests
and brothers, founded in 1816 by Saint Eugene de Mazenod, Bishop of
Marseilles, France. The property is owned by the St Benedict's Trust
and the School is administered by a Board of Governors, with
day-to-day operations conducted by a headmaster, principals,
deputies and top academic and sports staff.
St Benedict's is not only South Africa's largest Catholic School, but also one of the country's finest and most successful schools! It caters for 620 College and 800 Preparatory School boys - from reception in Grade 0 through to matriculation in Grade.12. Bishop Grandin House, our boarding facility, situated on the property, offers both weekly and termly boarding and accommodates eighty-four boys from Grade 7 to Grade 12.
For school fees and other admissions information, please contact us by filling in the form or: click here