St Anne's Diocesan College, Hilton

Information: St Anne's Diocesan College

 Girls' School

 

  Admissions enquiries here

 

St Anne's Diocesan College is an independent girls' boarding school situated in Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal. Hilton is adjacent to the capital of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, a city about an hour's drive from Durban. Founded in 1877, St Anne's has a long tradition of providing quality education for girls. It is predominantly a boarding school with approximately 420 girls from Grades 8 - 12 (ages 13 to 18). Around 60% of the girls are from KwaZulu-Natal with the remaining 40% coming from neighbouring provinces, surrounding countries and other parts of the world.

 

 

 

How much are the school fees? Send a request by clicking here

SCHOOLS NEARBY THIS ONE

Curro Heritage House [RECOMMENDED]

Clifton Preparatory School
Clifton School
Deutsche Schule Hermannsburg
Hilton College
Kings School Nottingham Road
Michaelhouse School
Oasis Preparatory School
St Anne's Diocesan College
Thembelihle Primary School
Treverton
 

 

Closest Large Town

Durban


If you have specific interest in this school, please send us a message: click here