Curro Sitari is situated on the beautiful Sitari Country Estate in Somerset West, Cape Town.
We provide an excellent education to learners from 3 months old up to Grade 10. These Curro learners are exposed to a quality learning programme in the fields of academics, sport and culture within which they can grow and develop their own, individual abilities.
Our ethos is governed by Christian values, where learners are encouraged to explore and express their individuality within acceptable boundaries, and ultimately take responsibility for their actions.
We guide them to follow their hearts and minds to develop into the best people they can be.
Our dynamic curriculum covers problem-solving, critical thinking and the development of skills and values. Both individual and group work are evaluated.
Curro Sitari produces a community of teenagers who know how to think innovatively, express their ideas and take charge of their own lives. Learners are prepared for the matriculation examinations set by the Independent Examinations Board (IEB).
We welcome you to visit us. To make an appointment, please contact Mr Swanepoel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English and Afrikaans
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 and Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 (higher grades to be phased in annually)
- Controlled class sizes (maximum 25 learners per class)
- School times vary depending on the Grade. Please see school times for more information.
- Aftercare facilities are available
For school fees and other information, please contact us click here