ED-U COLLEGE VAALFeatured
Preschool: 26 A Beaconsfield Avenue, Vereeniging
Primary School: 20 Joubert Street, Vereeniging
High School: 31 Hofmeyer Avenue, Vereeniging
- To mould and develop to the fullest extent the ability and talents of every learner, through a holistic approach;
- To promote strong ethics of truth, fair play, friendship and goodwill,
- To develop a code of good conduct for learners and all teaching and non-teaching staff;
- To offer a relaxed, yet disciplined, environment conducive to learning.
- To empower learners to reach their full potential.
- To prepare learners to be actively involved in their economic and political roles as citizens of our country.
- To offer opportunities and create an environment for our learners to become critical thinkers.
- To encourage learners, parents and the community to commit to total involvement towards the attainment of the above goals.
In our endeavor to facilitate the above, we strive to supply/ offer:
- a suitably qualified and experienced staff body;
- a stimulating educational curriculum with constant revision to cater for changing needs;
- a clean and tidy school with facilities and grounds kept in neat and functional order;
- an “open door’ approach to parents and learners in respect of any suggestions or grievances and;
- an accurate and efficient administration office;
The Pre-school facility in Beaconsfield Avenue offers the following: Nutritious meals, a safe haven where early childhood skills are developed, a school-readiness programme.
The Primary School in Joubert Street offers the latest curriculum prescribed by the Gauteng Department of Education. Emphasis is placed on reading, spelling and numeracy skills. Each learner is seen as an individual. Their capabilities and talents are recognised and developed. Individual attention ensured through small classes, with an average learner: teacher ratio.
In the High School situated in Hofmeyer Street, learners are prepared for the careers they would be suited for through a wide variety of subjects. Mastery of mathematical and language skills is of high importance. Our fully equipped computer centre offers CAT (Computer Application Technology).
The Aftercare facility in Beaconsfield Avenue offers the following: a space where children of working parents can do homework under the supervision of dedicated educators. Help and support are given where necessary.
(20 Joubert Street, Vereeniging) provides learners with enrichment and extra classes in subjects such as English, Maths and Science.