MONTESSORI AFRICA PREPARATORY SCHOOLPopular
Montessori Africa is a private prep school in that offers private schooling for children younger than 13 years of age. Montessori schools are private schools; also know as independent schools.
- Whilst there are boundaries, the child has the freedom to choose his own work.
- Each child learns at his own pace, as quickly or as slowly as he needs to.
- There is a focus on self-discipline and an inner or intrinsic motivation to work and to obey.
- Learning is both left and right brained and fun. (logical and creative)
- The classes are arranged by stage not age and are fluid.
- The children learn through doing and have the freedom to move about.
- The child inspires the art and the interpretation is the child’s. The adult gives the child the tools and he does the rest.